Do you like to be on the forefront of Quality Assurance? Do you see yourself collaborating with a team of world class, like-minded individuals to work on the latest tech trends conceptualized in the US? Join us on our venture that will enable you to reach your true potential and reward yourself with the career you always wanted.
- Hold the QA responsibility throughout the testing process for a mobile app in an interesting domain.
- Produce comprehensive test designing for both functional and nonfunctional requirements and write end-to-end test cases.
- Conduct initial manual testing of new features.
- Implement/improve mobile test frameworks using Appium and Develop test scripts.
- Perform API level testing and performance/load tests.
- Responsible for communicating and resolving software defects.
Preferred Qualifications, Experience & Technical Skills
- Good knowledge of QA and the testing process.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in Test automation in any test automation tool like Selenium, Appium, Robot, Cypress etc (Mobile preferred)
- Good development and scripting skills with an object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, or C#.
- Experience of configuration management tools like BitBucket, Sourcetree, etc. is a plus.
- Experience of testing Mobile Applications (Native, Hybrid, Mobile web) on handheld devices is a plus.
- Familiarity with tech stacks such as node.js, React, MongoDB is a plus.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package
- American-style working environment
- Job security as a US-owned company
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance
- And many more…..